Established in 1992, Wimbledon Art Studios is a bespoke art studio complex in South West London.
With 215 individual studios, we provide an affordable, professionally managed creative workspace for a dynamic community of over 270 artists, makers and designers. Our highly successful Art Fairs take place twice a year, attracts thousands of buyers and provides you with essential exposure to galleries and collectors.
It’s more than just a workspace.
- Affordable studios to suit all budgets, both individual and shared
- 24 hour access, 365 days a year
- Twice-yearly Art Fairs
- Excellent natural light
- Free on-site parking and good transport links
- Flexible monthly terms
- Diverse community of over 270 creatives
- Focused career development programme
- Safe & secure
- Communal areas
- Monthly socials and seasonal parties
- Dedicated on-site management
- Accessible facilities
- On-site packaging shop
- Pet friendly
This locally renowned 4-day seasonal event is an exclusive opportunity to see behind-the-scenes of the artist’s studios and buy affordable contemporary art, crafts and gifts directly from over 150 of the most talented artists and makers in London.
Join us in November 2017 and discover an inspiring collection of original paintings, editioned prints, photography, ceramics and sculptures by established, award-winning artists alongside some of the most exciting emerging talent in London.
THURS 16 & FRI 17: 2PM - 10PM
SAT 18 & SUN 19: 11AM - 6PM